Dr Yuen offers patient focused individualised treatment with exceptional care that is second to none. He offers the latest technologies and imaging techniques for treatment of prostate, kidney and bladder cancers at the St Vincent’s Private Hospital, one of Australia’s leading Private Healthcare facilities.
Dr Yuen provides a comprehensive urology service including prostate check, men’s health and second opinion service. He specialises in robotic surgery and minimally invasive (keyhole) surgery and is an accredited robotic surgeon. Dr Yuen was a pioneer in setting up Blue-light PDD cystoscopy in Australia which is available exclusively at St Vincent’s Private Hospital for treatment of bladder cancer.
He is currently also providing in-office treatment including flexible cystoscopy and bladder Botox injection. In addition, he also offers brachytherapy and focal therapy for treatment of prostate cancer.
- Robot assisted radical prostatectomy (RALP)
- Robot assisted partial nephrectomy (RAPN) – kidney sparing surgery
- Robot assisted radical cystectomy (RARC)
- Blue-light PDD cystoscopy (for bladder cancer)
- Men’s health
- Prostate check
- MRI guided targeted biopsies
- BPH treatment
- Medical therapy
- Transurethral resection of prostate (TURP)
- Laser prostatectomy
- Rezūm (water vapour/steam)
- Sexual dysfunction
- Focal therapy for prostate cancer.
- In-office treatment for both men and women
- Flexible cystoscopy
- Botox bladder injection
MEET DR YUEN
Dr Carlo Yuen is a highly experienced Urological Surgeon (Urologist) based at St Vincent’s Private Hospital Sydney, offering the latest technologies for treatment of prostate, kidney and bladder cancers. Dr Yuen offers patient focused individualised treatment with exceptional care that is second to none.
ST VINCENT'S CLINIC
Suite 1007, Level 10
438 Victoria Street
Darlinghurst, NSW 2010
Tel: (02) 8382 6076
Fax: (02) 8324 6448